Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday December 26, 2016 Kamiah, ID


Hey! So yeah it’s hard to think of things to write about after we just talked. I’ll try and take more pictures. By the way, I know I mentioned this but that calendar you sent is way cool! I love it!

Our church was canceled. There is a lot of snow here. Thank heavens we have a good truck or we would get stuck so many times.

I have emailed Brittney and Grandma Bonnie and I will email Tyler and Grandpa Mark in a second.

You would really like the house I face timed at. It’s beautiful. Like a Mapleton house. well I’ll send some pictures and stuff. If you don’t have any questions for me I guess this is it. We have to go to Spokane on Wednesday for a meeting and then we will be having a baptism for Mike on Saturday. So an exciting week planned!

-Elder St. John





No comments:

Post a Comment