1. What are the names of the other Elder's in your apartment?
1. Elders Welch and Williams.
2. Are you liking living in the 4 man? Or do you prefer to live with just a companion?
2. It has its ups and downs. I don’t know…it’s fun but more work.
3. Did you get any mail from us this week?
3. Yes! I got the late Thanksgiving package with the pumpkin bars. Thanks so much!
4. When did you feel the happiest this week?
4. Ummm that’s a hard one. I don’t think I was ever really sad this week. But it was pretty great when we were trackting and a family let us in!
This week was great! We worked hard and tried our best. We were able to teach a couple of great lessons to our investigators and work through our members in trying to find more people to teach.
The Light the World thing has been so great for helping us find people. It makes it so easy to strike up a conversation with random people on the street. I hope you all are trying your best to do the ideas of service that they came out with for this month. Watch the videos and read the scriptures with them. They will help the Spirit be with you stronger.
This week we were trackting in some wealthy neighborhoods and the very last door on the street was a family that has the last name of St. Claire, weird, right? Like who has a name with a period and a space in it…weirdo's. Ha! But we knocked and talked to the wife while the husband pulled up. They were so nice and let us in we shared the Light the World video with them and offered to come back and teach them about Jesus Christ and what we believe. They told us we could come back! It was so great. I’ll keep you posted on if they go anywhere or not. But I just love the fact that even the rich are prepared for the gospel. It is for everyone!
I have one request. My companion and I would love some matching Christmas pj's. Like the classic ones that have Christmassy things on them. That would be wonderful. You’re the best. Love you!
-Elder St. John
Mission Leadership Council this week.