1. How was the temple?
1. It was great! Rainy that day, but it was a good trip.
2. How's your new investigator Marie?
2. Well she went out of town for a couple weeks so we haven’t met with her yet.
3. He is doing good. Still working towards baptism in August and overcoming addictions.
4. Which friends are you still in contact with? Hadlie says your friend Heather got home this week!
4. Yeah she did! And I still email Logan and Thomas, and Erika and every once in a while Abbey and Tessa. Logan’s mom. That’s mainly it though.
5. Can you send us another video?
5. I’ll think about it.
This week was nuts!!! It was just as busy as I thought it would be. We had mlc on Tuesday and a really busy proselyting day on Wednesday. Then temple trip on Thursday and district meeting Friday. Weekly planning and exchanges on Saturday! So it was a crazy week, but we saw a couple way cool miracles!
When we were on exchanges we found a new investigator! Her name is Peggy. We do this Bible study thing on Saturdays at the old people’s home and it’s kinda fun. She was the only one that showed up and we just came in with our Bibles not expecting to share a Book of Mormon because you know, Bible study. So we read the Bible and then she started asking a bunch of questions and stuff and we were basically answering them straight from 2 Nephi chapter 2. It was crazy but someone (we don’t know who) had just left a Book of Mormon on the table just randomly. So we gave it to her and asked if we could come and teach her more and she was so excited it was sweet!
But that’s pretty much my week. Transfers are this Thursday and I’m pretty sure I’m staying but I’ll let you know when I find out.
Well love ya - bye!!!
Me & Elder Nelson