1. It looks like you were at a Leadership conference this week. Tell us about that. Like something you learned.
1. It’s called mission leadership council - just where we get trained and get to help decide things for the mission. It’s cool. We learned a lot about how to work with our wards.
2. Do you ride your bike in this area a lot?
2. Yes. When we need to.
3. You said you share a car - so how exactly does that work?
3. We get it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then we switch off. So we get it half the week basically.
4. Do the members feed you in this area?
4. Yeah, a little bit. More than my last area but not too much.
5. What was the best thing you ate this week?
5. Ummm 5 Guys? Maybe.
6. Where is your new companion from?
6. Centerville, Utah.
Well update this week…We had a baptism! His name is Dale. He’s the old guy I mentioned last week. It went super well and smoothly. I heard and got pictures of Mia in my last area getting baptized so that is some good news for the week.
There really isn’t too much to update on. We got a new investigator named Tammy and she is on date for the 2nd of December so that is exciting. Besides that, we’ve just been working hard to teach people and find people. It’s been good so far.
It sounds like there was a lot of death this last week and that’s pretty sad. That stuff can be hard to go through. I just know how much peace can be brought through the plan of salvation. That’s why God gave us the knowledge, so it can bring us peace. Isn’t it cool though with all the bad stuff happening that we can still go to a baptism! it just goes to show that the work of the Lord will not be stopped no matter what.
I hope you all have a good week. Love ya!
-Elder St. John