Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Monday August 13, 2018 Spokane Valley, WA

Monday August 13, 2018

Hey mom! So I’ll try my best to send a good email but we are going on the Hiawatha bike trail today so we will be super busy! I'll send pics when I can.
1. We're basically on fire here. Are there any fires near where you are?
1. Kind of. Not too many but it's been a little smoky.

2. How many times did you eat with members this week?
2. Pretty much every day but one.

3. Do you ever hear from fellow missionaries about any of your old areas and how any of your newly baptized people are doing?
3. Sometimes I do. But it's hard to stay connected when you’re a missionary. 

4. How was your big zone conference last week?
4. Great!

5. Update us on your family of 5 on date for baptism and also the younger guy waiting til December.
5. I'll have to update you next week. But the Hiawatha was a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment