1. Did you have zone conference this week? Where do you go for that?
1. Yes. We went to Haden which is just above Coeur De Lane.
2. Where do you get your hair cut in this area?
2. From a member and she does a decent job. I just miss Brooke’s haircuts a lot. She will have quite the job fixing it when I get home.
3. Are you allowed to have district or zone activities on pdays?
3. Yup. We do every once in a while. The rest of our zone is like an hour and a half away.
4. Did it rain there this week?
4. The only day it rained was today. But it was much needed.
This week was pretty busy with just a lot of missionary work and meetings. So first on Wednesday we found a new investigator named Valorie. She’s pretty awesome. We built a fence for her.
We taught Mia a bunch of the commandments and it went really well. We just have a couple more things to teach her and then she will be ready for baptism. It’s kinda funny to teach her because it feels like we’re teaching a member. She’s pretty golden.
Eric had his baptism interview and passed with flying colors. His baptism will be this Saturday and I’m pretty excited. It should be pretty great! Mia’s will be on the 7th of October so I will be looking forward to that.
Zone Conference was great! We learned a lot about the Book of Mormon. There’s some pretty great things about that book. We have been talking about how the Book of Mormon should speak for itself. We have been learning better ways to do that. It’s cool. Also we are doing a cool Book of Mormon challenge where we are reading 5 pages a day with our companion and talking about how it can help our missionary work. I’ve never learned so much from the book ever in my whole life. It’s so cool. I encourage you all to join us and read 5 a day to keep Satan away.
Well not too much other stuff happening. It is getting colder and rainy so looks like it’s getting closer to winter. Love you all!
-Elder St. John
(p.s. are you sending hair stuff?)