Monday, November 6, 2017

Monday November 6, 2017 North Spokane, WA

1. Do you have any awesome pictures of your area? Where you live? The car you drive? You and your bike? You and your companion?
1. Yes, I took some pictures this week.

2. Do you have any items you'd like to put on a Christmas list?
2. Well the only thing I can think of at the moment would be a cell phone because we will have to get one anyway. Might as well get a nice one so I can have it after my mission. I’ll let you know if I can think of anything else.

3. What was the funniest thing that happened to you this week?
3. We were driving the other Elders that we share a car with to lunch and were just being goof balls. That was pretty funny.

4. Do you eat out very much in this area?
4. Yes we eat out more than my last area for sure. Like 1-2 times a week. 

5. Do you still buy yourself your favorite orange juice?
5. Of course!!!! I’ve started getting the bigger jug for myself now. It’s sooo goood.

Hey so first the news! I’m getting transferred! Super out of the blue. I’m headed to the Moscow zone! I’ll cover 2 wards called Sunnyside and Terre View. My new comp will be Elder Horman. I’ve met him a couple times and I think he will be great. I got super excited because it’s an Idaho zone, but to my great disappointment my area is only in Washington. But that’s ok, it will still be close enough for me to feel like I’m in Idaho.

Well besides that news we got three new investigators and one of them is on date for baptism! He is 8 years old. The other two we found late Sunday evening so I have seen miracles in this area for sure. This week we went on exchanges with Elder Scott and Elder Speckhard and that was great.

Besides that, we have just been working hard and finding new people to teach. It has been good to serve in this area but I’m also glad to see what’s ahead of me. I hope things will be good in my next area.

Oh, by the way WINTER HAS HIT! Why winter has to come so early I do not know, but it is here. We have received snow. Wish me luck and hope that I don’t die of freezingness. Love ya!


-Elder St. John









No comments:

Post a Comment