Monday, November 27, 2017

Monday November 20, 2017 Pullman, WA

Monday November 20, 2017
1. What is your address? If you'd like Christmas presents from anyone this year we need to know this.
1.         880 NE Providence Ct.
            H202 
            Pullman Washington 99163
If all else fails just send stuff to the mission office. 

2. I need a picture of you. A normal, dressed like a missionary, standing outside not squinting into the sun, not doing any peace signs or other hand signals ... picture. Do this for me because you love me, please.
2. Sometimes I feel like you’re trying to guilt me into sending you certain pictures. I hope you realize I’m out doing the work of the Lord! But yes I love you so I will definitely try my very best. 

3. Any news about the phone situation?
3. No news.

4. Tell us all about your week!
4. Ok

This week was a good week. We played basketball on pday and then we went to work the rest of the week. We have been trying to find some new investigators and it is proving a difficult challenge. The Lord has people prepared we just have to have the faith to find they that are ready and will receive us.

We had a good lesson with an investigator Jesse on Tuesday and taught him the plan of salvation. It went really well. We also taught an investigator named Kunza yesterday and she committed to get baptized! She is only 12 and needed permission from her parents and finally got it! So that was exciting. The rest of the week was spent going to random other appointments and trying to find people to teach. Over all it was just a normal week.

As for weather, it has been cloudy and cold but not too cold. But today it is raining really hard so the snow will be here soon. Don’t worry I’m staying as warm as I can.

For Thanksgiving, we have 4 set appointments which is kinda a lot. But we will stretch our stomachs first so we can fit all that food in there. It looks like it will be a good holiday. Well that’s my update for the week. I hope you all have a great week and eat lots of food! Love ya!

-Elder St. John

 Our apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment