Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Monday July 3, 2017 St. Maries, ID

1. How much do you use your bike these days?
1. Well lately we’ve just been walking a lot but we have used them quite a bit here. 

2. How many towns are in your area?
2. Depends on what you count as a town. But about 3 major towns all less than 1500 people. Then about 5 that are less than 500 people. 

3. Do you go to ward council in your ward?
3. Yes.

4. Have you met any white supremacists in Idaho?
4. What kind of a question is that? None that are super outspoken about it. But I think since I’ve been here I’ve seen 1 person that was not white. 

So this week was really good. We taught a lot of lessons to investigators and did some service. The weather has been so nice for us. It hasn’t rained in a week at least so that’s some of the best news ever! There’s not much to update on this week except for transfers. Elder Horne is leaving which I’m kinda sad about because we work really well together and he’s a really hard worker. But, I’m getting Elder Jackson! He was in my mtc district so we know each other pretty well already and he is such a fun kid. I’m way excited to serve with him and I think we will have a lot of fun.

This week I’ve been studying Alma a bunch and I’ve just been eating it up. I’ve learned so much and my testimony of that book has grown and keeps growing every day. I know that reading it daily will change your life. It is also our greatest tool. It’s our evidence that what we believe is true. So, read read read!!!

I hope you have fun at the ranch this year. I’ll miss you guys a ton and the fun times that we always have there. Don’t drink the creek water! Just kidding it’s not bad. If that joke doesn't make sense just ask Tyler. I hope you have fun! Love ya!

-Elder St. John

 

No comments:

Post a Comment