Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Monday May 8, 2017 Millwood, WA

Monday, May 8, 2017

Hey mom!

1.When will you be calling us on Mother’s Day?
So I think we will do it in the evening on Sunday. Like 5ish? I’m not sure. You should just text or call Sis. Christensen up here and talk with her. I’m sure you will have a lot of questions for me then. 

So this week was pretty good. As far as missionary work goes it’s been slow. We have been meeting with a lot of the members and have really been trying to gain their trust and encourage them to do missionary work. It’s going to take some time to get them moving.

On Saturday we had some General Authorities come to our mission. They were Elder Holland, Elder Ardurn of the seventy and Bishop Cosse of the Presiding Bishopric. It was epic! Such a spiritual powerhouse and I can’t even believe the spirit they bring to their meetings. If I could tell you what they shared with us I would, but it’s too much and I can’t put it all into words. I can barely put my normal week into words. But to say the least it was one of the most impactful meetings I’ve ever been to. Elder Holland is very passionate about the gospel and told us that God wants us forever not just for our missions and what we’re doing here will change our lives forever. 

Good luck to Brooke with her 4th child and that’s an interesting name. Well thanks for the update. Talk to ya on Sunday! love ya!

-Elder St. John

 The entire Washington Spokane Mission at their meeting with Elder Holland.
 Elder St. John - 3rd from the left at their meeting with Elder Holland.
 Another couple of pictures from Sister Christensen (she's awesome!)
Enjoying the beautiful weather after a few weeks of A LOT of rain!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment