Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Monday May 15, 2017 Millwood, WA

Ok well nothing super new here. I’ll send a couple of pics. 

I hope the wedding goes well. And that people aren't to stressed. ummm I can’t really think of anything to talk about because we just talked yesterday.  I guess I’ll try and get a picture of the river for you. It’s not that exciting though. Well have a good week!​

Also the pictures that you’re going to ask questions about are in the paper mill across the street from our apartments. We do service there every week.
From Mother's Day dinner & Skype. With the Christensen's son.
Thank goodness for Sister Christensen who sends us all these great pictures. This is what the Elders brought for dessert to their house on Mother's Day!



 I think Ricky should come here, buy this Porsche and refinish it!


No comments:

Post a Comment