Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday March 13, 2017 Millwood, WA

1. Did you get my letter as well as your shoes?
1. I got the shoes! Not the letter yet though.

2. What is your normal day like there? How is it different than in Kamiah?
2. It’s about the same as in Kamiah, just a lot faster paced and we don’t teach as many lessons. So, it’s more knocking on doors and stuff like that.

3. I think we saw you had a zone conference this week. How was it? How far do you have to travel to get there now?
3. Yup! It was really good! We get to hear from President at those so that’s always good. We only have to travel like 15 minutes so its way nice!

4. Are you closer to real stores (Walmart, any fast food) now?
4. Yes we shop at Walmart and yeah there are restaurants but I don’t like to eat at them very much.

5. Do you think you'll have the opportunity to play some soccer? I'm guessing maybe because you had me send your shoes. 
5. Yes I do. And I’ve been wanting better shoes for gym floors so that will help thanks!

So, this week was really slow the first couple of days and we were really struggling to work hard and find people to teach. But then we had zone conference and zone training and it really uplifted both of us and the work started to be better! Maybe it was just our attitude but it really helped us a lot to have that spiritual upliftment.

We had a really good weekend and found some new potential gators this Friday. I’m way excited to follow up with them and see if we can teach them! One of them is named Ricky and he’s black. I’ll keep you updated on that. Well that’s about it this week. I’ll send some pics! Love you all and have a good week!

-Elder St. John
Some pictures of our apartment


 
 And a car that's not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment