Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Monday June 4, 2018 Spokane, WA


1. How warm has it been there?

1. 70s and 80s. 

2. How is your person you have on date doing this week? Can you tell us about her? Single/married, old/young, crazy/sane? Where does she live?
2. She is doing good. She's an older lady and she is getting baptized this weekend. She is pretty awesome!

3. Sounds like you were pretty sure you'd be staying in this area this transfer. Have you heard officially?
3. You may read below for more information on this topic.

4. I google earthed where you live. It looks like a nice, little older area. Are you guys in a house? I didn't see any apartment buildings around.
4. Yeah we live in a duplex thingy. It's a decent area. 

So we got our transfer emails this morning. And I'm leaving! I had my suspicions that I would be outta here but you just never know until it happens. I'm going to the valley to 2 wards Sullivan and Ridgecrest. I'll be with an Elder Robb, which is who Elder Jackson trained right after he was companions with me in St. Maries. So it should be good. I guess I did what the Lord needed me to do here. 

-Elder St. John






No comments:

Post a Comment