Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Monday June 11, 2018 Spokane Valley, WA


1. How did your transfer go?
1. Great!

2. I guess that means you left before your scheduled baptism? How did that go?
2. The date got moved so it hasn’t happened yet.

3. What's your new address?
3. 15719 E. 4th Ave. Apartment 15 Spokane valley. 

4. Do you live in an apartment/house? With another companionship?
4. Apartment with another companionship.

Well this week has been good. I got transferred to the valley, Sullivan and Ridge Crest wards, with Elder Robb who was trained by Elder Jackson in St. Maries. It’s a blast! He is super cool, from Logan and does cool stuff. It’s going to be a blast.

This week there is not too much to say, and I really don’t have much to write about so I’m just adding fluff to this email so you don’t get bored. 

The valley is nice. It’s got a lot of members who are super cool and fun. Elder Robb is a hard worker and we are teaching quite a few people. If you remember my companion Elder Horman he was trained in this area 2 full years ago. It’s an interesting place to be. I’m excited to work hard here and finish strong. 

Well love ya!
-Elder St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment