Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Monday April 30, 2018 Spokane, WA


1. How's the new place?
1. It's good. It's Spokane so it's the city and it's different than what I like, but there are a couple of reasons I'm here.

2. Did you get to make your cake?
2. Yes! It turned out ok. The only part I messed up on was the frosting. I'm just not a skilled froster.

3. Do you have any pictures of where you are now?
3. Eh I'll work on it. 

4. We're having a debate here trying to remember what math you took as a senior in HS?
4. AP calculus. But I didn't pass the AP test.

5. Do you get along well with Elder Woods?
5. Yeah we get along great.

6. Where is he from?
6. He's from Thatcher, Arizona

7. How was church in your new ward? Do you cover just one ward?
7. Just one ward and the ward is good. They are very supportive. It's a smaller ward though.

So this week has been crazy as expected. We transferred on my birthday so it was kinda not a great day to celebrate anything so I made my cake earlier. But it was fun. Wooo 20 years old.

So I got to this area and there is a lot of work to be done. We have one investigator on date for baptism but that's about it. So there will be a lot of finding. But it will help keep me focused. My area is in the middle of Spokane and is pretty small. It’s long and skinny, it's weird.

My comp is Elder Woods and he has been out one transfer longer than me so we feel old I guess. Well there's not much to update on yet but I will try and do better next week. Love ya!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

And yes I did get my ten tree hoodie! Thanks so much! It's awesome!
Love – Elder St. John



No comments:

Post a Comment