Thursday, May 17, 2018

Monday May 7, 2018 Spokane, WA


1. Most important! What time will you be calling us on Mother's Day????? Zack & Cass are trying to be here so the more specific the better:)

1. I'm thinking we will try around 6pm our time. Does that work?

2. What was the lamest thing about your week?
2. The lamest thing. Hmmm. Well we talked to the most frustrating lady. She just could not understand anything we said. She just kept asking the same stuff over and over. It was just frustrating. 

3. What was your favorite thing you read/studied this week?
3. I love the book of Moses. I've been reading that lately.

4. Do you ride your bike in this area?
4. Sometimes.

5. How many times did you eat with members this week?
5. About 2 times.

Well another week has gone by. This week there is not much to report on.  Just a lot of finding and trying to teach people. It's been good though. We are starting to see a lot of people getting close to being investigators. We just need to visit them and for them to have time.

In this area we don't have a car so we have bus passes. I don't know if I told you that before. But it makes travel in our area interesting.  Also, we just got a new ward mission leader so that should keep us busy too.  We will have to train him up and teach him how to be amazing. 

Next week we have zone conference and so that should be fun. I think we will be getting Facebook. So don't freak out if I'm on there.  It's kinda weird to get it so late in the game for me.  But it's exciting I guess. Lots of work though. Well wish me luck! Love ya!
-Elder St. John





No comments:

Post a Comment