Sunday, April 29, 2018

Monday April 23, 2018 Pullman, WA


1. Did you get our little birthday package? The one from home? The sweatshirt one should get there on Tuesday. 

1. Yes I did! Thank you so much! I will make that cake and be happy! Thanks!

2. Do you know if you're being transferred yet, or do you find out later in the week?
2. Yes

3. What was the funniest thing about your week?
3. We went on exchanges and on the day April 20th my companion and another elder talked to someone at the door and the person there was hot boxing in their apartment and they stood there and talked with them for a while and they totally got a little bit high on pot. Pretty funny.

4. Is your weather warming up at all?
4. Yes finally 

5. Happy birthday this week! How does it feel different being a 20 year old?
5. It feels great! I feel so wise and old and like really really different. Actually, no I feel the same as I did when I was 18. 

Well this week was great! We found a ton of new people in the zone and so that was exciting! We are seeing so many miracles in the zone. Work has really been picking up lately. Too bad I'm leaving!

Yeah I'm getting transferred back up to the old Spokane. Spokane 6th ward. I guess I'm needed up there because I won't be a zone leader anymore they want me to be a district leader again. But it should be good. That's where the Lord needs me so that's where I will go. I don't know how long I'll stay there but here we go! That's pretty much it for this week not too much else exciting. Well hope you have a good week to! Love ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment