Sunday, April 22, 2018

Monday April 16, 2018 Pullman, WA


1. We're curious - how much is a gallon of gas in Pullman, WA?
1. I think like around $2.89-2.99

2. Have you eaten out at any restaurants there in Pullman?
2. Umm there's not too much here in Pullman besides weird Asian places, but there is a good Thai place that a lady in our ward takes us to every once in a while. It's good cuz they know how to actually make things spicy.

3. How are your investigators coming along?
3. Great! It was actually a really good week.

4. Any birthday requests?
4. You know I'm not sure. The only things I can think of are, I really like 10tree the brand. If you want you can look them up. But I like their tee shirts and hoodies. But they’re kinda expensive so I don't know. Council with me if you’re thinking about it. 

So this week was a blast. We went on back to back exchanges with the district leaders in our zone and it was a ton of fun. But the biggest miracle was that at church this week we had like 10 non members come to church! And it was the week where we got a new bishop and a ton of stuff changed. It was crazy! Almost overwhelming but it was so cool. I hope we have a good turn out next week too.

But our "on dates" are doing good. They all have a lot to overcome but they are on the way to a wonderful life if they continue to change and work at it. We all of a sudden are teaching a lot of Spanish speaking people which is kinda funny because it's Pullman Washington. But it's who is prepared for us!

Well I love you and hope you have a good week.

- Elder St. John








No comments:

Post a Comment