Sunday, March 11, 2018

Monday March 5, 2018 Pullman, WA

 1. If you had to pick a highlight of your week what would it be?

1. We got a new investigator this week. I’ll update below.

2. What is your favorite scripture right now?
2. I really like the book of Ether right now. Chapter 6 is good. And chapter 3 is super good too.

3. What was the best thing you studied this week?
3. I’ve been reading Jesus the Christ and its super good. There is a ton of stuff in there that gives you new perspective on the life of Christ.

4. What was the best thing you ate this week?
4. We ate at this pizza place called Selas it’s super good. 

So update this week. We found a new investigator!!! Her name is Marie. She used to teach French at the college. We found her on Saturday and then taught her on Tuesday and she is super solid. I hope she can feel the spirit teach her that our message is true.

Jesse is doing good again. He was sick last week but this week we met with him and he came to church. He is doing great.

This next week will be super busy. We have mlc tomorrow and a temple trip on Thursday and district meeting and then appointments with investigators and exchanges mixed somewhere in there. So it will be a nice busy week.

But that’s about it. Well I love ya and hope you have a good week.

Also I got a package from Grandma Bonnie this week. Please tell her a big thank you for me! And I got the protein powder yesterday. That is much appreciated also. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment