Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday March 26, 2018 Pullman, WA


1. Did it snow where you are this week?
1. Kinda a tiny bit. 

2. Are you ready for Spring, warmer weather or do you love wearing your coat?
2. I don't think I’ve ever loved wearing coats. I'm so ready for summer!

3. Do you miss any of our food/snacks or meals we would usually have at home or have you forgotten them all?
3. Not too much I still remember the usual stuff. I haven’t had good popcorn in like half of forever though.

4. Dad and I were trying to figure out which Star Wars movies you've missed. Was "The Force Awakens" the last one you saw?
4. Yeah so I missed Rogue One and Star Wars 8 and Solo is coming out soon right?

So this week was good. We worked hard. The only really good thing was that we got a new investigator and have him on date for baptism in May. So it was a successful week.

Some other highlights are that my companion got a bonsai tree kit, so we are growing bonsai trees now. Also we got district t shirts from Old Navy. So it's been a party. I have plans to plant a little indoor garden this year. My comp has a super nice grow light that we can use so it should be a good summer. Well that's about it for me. Love ya!

-Elder St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment