Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday March 19, 2018 Pullman, WA



1. You sent us a picture of you and an Elder Nelson. Is that someone you live with? Or what?
1. Yeah I live with him. He’s pretty cool. We’re good friends.

2. What was your favorite thing you learned/studied at MLC last week?
2. We talked about doing things in the Lord’s way. It was really cool. Changed my mindset on how I lead people out here.

3. Fill us in on your transfers...
3. So I got a new companion. They shipped off Elder Horman and Roberts to Spokane Valley and sent me Elder Brunt! He’s awesome! A hard worker and really nice. He is from Centerville Utah and he came out 1 transfer before me.

Well this week was good. We worked hard and we stayed busy. We had transfers on Thursday and it went well. We set a lot good goals this week for the transfer for our zone. There were a lot of companionships that got switched up so I’m hoping we can take off in the zone and get some work going!

Well there really isn’t too much to update on just normal stuff. We have a lot of set appointments this week so I’ll let you know how it goes. Love ya!

-Elder St. John



No comments:

Post a Comment