Sunday, October 1, 2017

Monday September 25, 2017 St. Maries, ID

Hello!

1. What are your plans for general conference? Will you get to watch all of it?
1. Well I don’t know yet. And probably yes.

2. When are your next transfers? Are you hoping to stay again?
2. Well I’m getting transferred...They’re sending me to Spokane. They’re also calling me to be a zone leader so I guess I’ll be busy.

3. What's your weather been like this past week?
3. Cold. And wet.

4. And the big one...Did Eric get baptized?
4. Yes! It went awesome. I’ll send some pics. 

Well, so we got transfers and I’m going to Shadel Park Spokane and I’ll be a zone leader over the North Spokane zone. I’m not sure how I feel about that yet. But it will be another adventure. I hope things go well. My new companion will be Elder Jones. I hear good things about him so I’m excited to be with a good missionary. This will be my first companion that has been out longer than me since my trainer. So it will be exciting!

Not too much to update you on. We had Eric’s baptism and that went super well. It was so cool to see the transformation he has made. With being transferred I’ll miss Mia's baptism which will be sad but I know Elder Jackson will take good care of her.

Well I hope I get the packages soon so I don’t lose them. Talk to ya later! Love ya bye!

-Elder St. John





  




No comments:

Post a Comment