Hey! First, thanks for the little package!
1. Please explain your pictures from last week. You know, with the deer???
1. So we were tracting and we had just knocked a door and nobody answered so we were walking down the street to the next house and we looked up and this deer was just walking around coming right towards us. We stopped and it just came right up to us and started rubbing up against us and stuff. It was so weird. It turns out that it was raised by these people that lived at the house that we were going to next. It was super funny! It was like a pet.
2. What was the best thing that happened this week?
2. The best thing that happened was that we taught a lot of lessons this week to a couple of new people. That was way cool. From that we found 3 new investigators this week!
3. What was the funniest thing that happened this week?
3. Well I don’t know. Funny stuff just happens to us all the time but I’ve gotten so used to it that I don’t even recognize it anymore. We talked to a guy from North Carolina and he was super southern. Thick accent and way Baptist. But it was super funny cuz he would yell everything he said. Weird stuff like that happens almost every day.
4. What was the best thing you cooked for yourself this week?
4. We made these way good chicken burritos.
5. When are your next transfers?
5. We get the calls not this Sunday but the next one. Transfer day is on the 4th of July.
Update on this week. We did a lot of missionary work. I know big surprise. But we have been working in an area called Alder Creek and a place called the Benewah. We found 3 new investigators this week. One family is German and they are immigrants and they live out in the middle of nowhere. So they have kept a very heavy accent. They are super interested and ready to learn. They’re a little weird but they have definitely been prepared by the Lord!
Another investigator we found lives in Harrison and her name is Paulette. She is an older lady and is super nice so we will be working with her too.
If you’re wondering why I’m emailing today, it’s because they switched the rules with temple trips. We have to go on our pday and so our temple day was today so they moved our pday to today. Sorry to make you scared.
There’s not much to update on besides that. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun there and a lot of work prepping for the wedding. Good luck and know that I am very happy that I don’t have to be there for it. Well I love you all. Talk to ya next week!
-Elder St. John