Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Monday December 12, 2016 Kamiah, ID

Hi there!
 
1. How's your new companion? Tell us about him and how things are going...
1. My new companion is good. His name is Elder Chamberlain and he is about my height and a ginger. He is awesome and so willing to work hard. He is from Saratoga Springs and was home schooled. We get along good and are excited to work together.
 
2. How was your first week of being district leader, a trainer, etc.? How are you feeling about the situation as a whole?
2. First week was good. A little overwhelming but good. I feel good about the situation and I’m excited to serve in different ways.
 
3. Any updates with investigators? 
3. Not too many updates this week just because of the crazy schedule we had. We spent maybe two days in our area so we didn’t get too much work done.
 
4. Did you get any packages from us this week? And perhaps take any pictures?
4. Yes I got the package with the pull up bar and Christmas tree. Sooo awesome! Thank you. Also got a big box with a bunch of presents in it and put them under the tree. I can’t wait to open them! It’s killing me not to peek at what they are. Also got a package from grandma and grandpa St. John. So I will email them a thank you.
 
This week has been crazy. Lots of driving and way too much confusion and meetings, but we were supper blessed to travel in safety the whole week. The meetings were good and I learned a lot. So really not too much to update you on.
 
But! I have the best member family ever (the Degroots) they bought me a coat! I know it was way too nice of them but they wouldn't take no for an answer and she loves to shop and spend money so they just got me one. It’s nice and warm. I’ll send a picture of it. maybe. But yeah not too much about this week. Elder Chamberlain is getting used the area so that is good. But yeah it’s snowy and wet so wish me luck.
Love ya!
 
-Elder St. John
 

Me (wearing my new coat) with Elder Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment