Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday November 14, 2016 Kamiah, ID

Well this week has been pretty normal.
Answers to questions…(questions were written by Colten’s younger sisters this week…)

1. Do a lot of people there own horses? If so, what's the rough estimate of how many horses each person has?
1. A few people do but not a ton so probably the same as in Utah or Spanish Fork. But there are a few.

2. Has it snowed there yet? Will it snow there or just be rainy?
2. It hasn’t snowed and I’ve heard that it’s kind of a banana belt here so I don’t know it will snow that much.

3. Do you know what your plans for Thanksgiving will be?
3. I have no idea what my plans for Thanksgiving are yet but I’ll let you know when I find out.

4. Are the people in your town generally shorter or taller than you?
4. What the? I don’t know, I’m not in a foreign country or some other planet. They’re just normal.

So this week has been a boring week which is kind of nice because we actually got to do some missionary work instead of meetings. The only thing is we had interviews and exchanges on Wednesday which was fun and we had some blessings come from that.

We had a lot of lessons this week with a guy named Mike. He’s a pretty cool guy and he is working through some hard stuff. If he can make the changes he wants, then he will be happy.

Sorry my email is short today. I got sick I think on Friday. We ate some bad chili that this person gave us and I don’t think it was very sanitary. We ate it to be nice and I of course got sick so my stomach has been hurting and such but I’ll get better so don’t worry. I’ll look for your package! Thanks. 

-Elder St. John

  This house has a flippin ton of cats. Like a lot.
 This is Elder Stoddard's finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment