Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Monday July 9, 2018 Spokane Valley, WA


1. How were your meetings with the new mission president?
1. They were great! He is awesome! Super youthful and excited about the work. 

2. It looks like he has kids that are young - did you get to hear from them?
2. Yes, he has a 16 year old a 13, 11, 7 year old with him.

3. What was the best thing you ate this week?
3. Probably some grilled chicken or something. Nothing too exciting. I think I had pizza like 3 times this week.

4. What was your favorite thing you studied recently?
4. So lately I've been studying the Book of Mormon and looking for examples of faith and prayer and it's pretty cool!

5. Did you do anything for the 4th of July?
5. We met our new president and that was pretty much it. 

So this week was good. We had mlc on Tuesday and the mission president tour thing on Wednesday. So that made this week feel a little short. 

We had an awesome miracle last night. So we tried this person that we have had a lot of trouble getting in with and miraculously we got in and taught their family. It was amazing. It doesn't sound like too much of a miracle when I say it like that, but if you were in my shoes you would understand how great it was. 

I have seen so many miracles every day it's crazy. I know the Lord leads his work. I have been changed by the things that have happened here.

-Elder St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment