Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday July 2, 2018 Spokane Valley, WA


1. How was saying goodbye to Pres & Sis Dymock?
1. It was kinda sad. But you know how I am with goodbyes. They don't bother me that bad. 

2. What is your first impression of the new mission Pres.?
2. I couldn't tell ya, I haven’t met him yet.

3. When are the next transfers?
3. July 19th is when my last transfer starts.

4. Are you pretty sure you'll just stay where you are til the end?
4. I'm pretty sure I will but you never know. 

5. What was the highlight of your week?
5. Hmmm👇

Well I'll tell you what. So emergency transfers happened right. The elder that got to our apartment is Elder Kritter and he got there on Tuesday. We had exchanges with the assistants on Tuesday and then on Wednesday Elder Kritter was just meandering his way out to work and BANG his knee just exploded!!! Dislocated (it's called a supulation) but they took him to the er and found out he has a tumor in his knee that's twice the size of his knee cap. Don't worry it is benign so he might not even get it removed. So I know I'm weird, but I find it super fascinating and so that was the highlight of my week. 

Besides that, my week was fine. The work is a little slow but not bad. Our area is tiny so it's pretty repetitive. 

This week we have mlc tomorrow so I will meet the new president there. And then we have a mission tour where President Thompson will go to the whole mission and meet everyone. So it will be busy and a lot of work but it will be good. Well I love you and I’m glad to see Logan home and doing well. Say hi for me! 

- Elder St. John

Bikes in the apartment
 We flipped an Elders desk. It was pretty funny!
 Spokane




No comments:

Post a Comment