Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday August 21, 2017 St. Maries, ID

Hey mom! 

So I don’t have any time to email so this will be short. I’ll have to give you a better update next week. But today we went on the Hiawatha bike trail with my Ward Mission Leader Bro. Bryce! It was cool. And we got to watch the solar eclipse while we were out there.

1. Did you get your jeans in the mail?
1. Yes I got the jeans thanks so much.

2. Did you get your solar eclipse glasses/book?
2. Yes, and the eclipse stuff.

3. If you're writing after the eclipse did you watch it?
3. And yes we watched it. It was cool.

4. How have your allergies been lately?
4. My allergies have been fine.

5. Happy year mark week! At this point I feel like I should ask you how your shirts/pants/socks & shoes are holding up? 
5. The only clothing that is getting really worn out is my slacks. Not suit pants just normal slacks.

6. Do you have any crazy year mark traditions in your mission?
6. Umm only thing I can think of is burning a shirt and that’s about it.

Thanks for saying hi to Mrs. Grant for me! I’ll send a bunch of pictures. I promise I’ll give a better update next week!


-Elder St. John










No comments:

Post a Comment