Sunday, August 28, 2016

Wednesday August 24, 2016

We dropped Elder St. John off at the Provo MTC at 2:20 PM on Wednesday August 24, 2016 after waiting for 20 minutes in a very long line of cars to get into to the MTC circle drop off area. Colten was happy and very ready to be on his way!

Later that evening we received this email from him:

Hey guys I’m here alive and well. It’s pretty cool here! My companion is Elder King. He’s from Mesa, Arizona! Umm they kinda just threw us into a room and told us to write our parents so I don’t really know what to say. I like the way I can already feel the spirit so strong and it’s awesome. I’ve seen a few of my friends already so that was exciting. Anyway you’ll hear from me on my p day. I don’t know when that is because they haven’t told me yet. Alright bye!

-Elder St. John



No comments:

Post a Comment